Wed, Sep 07|
Inspiration and Change, Inc.'s Faith-Based Leadership Dinner 2022
By invite only. Inspiration and Change, Inc., with support from Gilead Sciences, is inviting faith leaders to indulge in a Ruth' Chris dinner an eye-opening presentation and good conversation about how you can help us end the HIV epidemic.
Time & Location
Sep 07, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
Winter Park, 610 N Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
About the event
By registering I acknowledge:
- I understand this event targets faith-based entities located in, led by, or primarily servicing communities of color. This is because these populations are of focus nationally and locally due to reasons such as reduced access and disproportionate burden.
- I understand that members from all faith-based settings are invited to register and/or attend. This is a safe space.
- I understand the acceptance of my RSVP is not guaranteed. My acceptance to attend the dinner will be confirmed by email or phone.
Faith-based leaders, please come share your thoughts with us. We are on a mission to end the HIV epidemic and we know we would be hard-pressed to do that without the faith community. The purpose of this dinner is to reach out to faith leaders about the Ending the HIV Epidemic Initiative and the state of HIV in Central Florida. We want to introduce you to the concepts of social determinants of health and how they affect one's health, including those at increased risk for or living with HIV. This event is supported by Gilead Sciences, Florida Department of Health, and Volcano Consulting, LLC. We look forward to this being a conversation. We need your input.
- Kara Johnson Williams, MPA, MNM HIV AIDS Program Coordinator for the Florida Department of Health, Orange County will discuss the current state of HIV in the Central Florida area.
- Michael Alonso, MSc Community Liaison, Orlando/Puerto Rico, for Gilead Sciences, Inc will discuss HIV-related information and innovations
Register Now! Seats are limited! ONLY EIGHT SLOTS AVAILABLE!
PLEASE BE SURE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.my-small-part.com
Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org